Fusion Policies & Release Waiver
• Cancellation: Clients must cancel with at least 24 hours notice or they will be charged.
**PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.
• Class Cancelations: Please make sure to sign up or to check the online schedule before coming to class. Classes with no sign ups will be canceled 2 hours prior.
• Inclement Weather Policy: Our 24 hour cancellation policy applies except in the following cases: For Morning Sessions from 6am - 1pm: If Asheville City schools cancel or delay classes, then you have the option of rescheduling your appointment. You must call or email at least 90 minutes before your session is scheduled to alert us so that you teacher has ample warning. If the studio is not given 90 minute notice that you'd like to reschedule, you will be charged for the session. There are no exceptions.
For Afternoon/Evening Sessions from 1pm-8pm: If AB Tech cancels or delays afternoon and/or evening classes, then you have the option of rescheduling your appointment. You must call or email at least 90 minutes before your session is scheduled to alert us so that you teacher has ample warning. If the studio is not given 90 minute notice that you'd like to reschedule, you will be charged for the session. There are no exceptions.
• Clients who schedule a session and do not attend will be charged.
• Packages expire 12 months from first visit. No extensions are available.
• No guests or pets allowed in studio at any time.
• Packages bought can not be transferred to pay for other services.(ie: a semi-private can not be applied to a private package)
I, the undersigned, acknowledge that I have enrolled in Embodyment Inc, dba Fusion Pilates Asheville’s program of strenuous physical activity. The activities take place in Embodyment Inc, dba Fusion Pilates Asheville’s premises located 120 Coxe Avenue, Suite 1B, Asheville, NC 28801 (hereinafter the “Premises”). I hereby agree to release and discharge Embodyment Inc, dba Fusion Pilates Asheville on behalf of myself, my heirs, and assigns in connections with any physical activity I perform on the Premises.
I hereby confirm that I am in good physical condition, do not suffer from any physical, mental or emotional disability that would prevent or limit my participation in any exercise program, and that I am not under any medication which would prevent my participation in such program. I confirm that Embodyment Inc, dba Fusion Pilates Asheville has informed me that I should consult a physician before I begin any exercise program offered on Premises.
I understand that in any exercise activity at Embodyment Inc, dba Fusion Pilates Asheville, there are certain risks that could result in injury and damage including, but not limited to, physical injury to legs, knees, back, head or other parts of the body, injury or strain to the cardiovascular, circulatory and/or respiratory systems.
I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all responsibility and risk for any injury, death, illness, disease or damage to myself or my property, arising from my participation in the activity. My participation in the activity is purely voluntary, and I am electing to participate at my own risk, and I assume all risks related to participation in the activities.
BY SIGNING THIS VOLUNTARY RELEASE, I FULLY RECOGNIZE THAT IF I OR ANYONE ELSE IS INJURED OR PROPERTY IS DAMAGED WHILE I AM ENGAGED IN ANY ACTIVITY ON THE PREMISES, I HAVE NO RIGHT TO MAKE A CLAIM OR FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST EMBODYMENT, INC DBA FUSION PILATES ASHEVILLE, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SHAREHOLDERS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, PROPERTY OWNER, OR AGENTS REGARDLESS OF THE REASON FOR MY INJURY OR DAMAGE.
I confirm that if I have any disputes under this Agreement with Embodyment Inc, dba Fusion Pilates Asheville, I hereby agree to submit my claim to binding arbitration. I confirm that, in the event I lose any dispute, Embodyment Inc, dba Fusion Pilates Asheville will be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees.
I recognize that this agreement shall remain in effect for my entire participation in any activity on the Premises. By signing this Agreement, I understand that it affects my legal rights and agree to be bound by its terms. I further confirm that I have had the opportunity to have the attorney of my choice review this Agreement and if I do not have an attorney, review this Agreement, it is by voluntary choice at my sole election.
I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE AFOREMENTIONED AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THEREIN.