Our Intro & Goal Setting session is a great way for you to find out if Fusion Pilates will be a good fit.
At Fusion, we do not believe in a one size fits all approach to health and fitness. We want to meet you one on one to discuss your goals, your past injuries, and any other issues you would like to address through fitness. During your Intro & Goal Setting session we will get to know you, get you moving, and assist you in solidifying a plan that makes you excited to practice Pilates.
Our instructors are constantly practicing, refining, and exploring new avenues which keeps the practices that they offer to their clients alive and evolving. We empower each client with a solid movement foundation, and then systematically layer more challenges that maximize your athletic and movement potential for your own unique set of circumstances and goals. We offer a wide range of differentiated instruction because we see that a “One Size Fits All Fitness” approach is severely limited, and falls short on results.
In this session you will:
• Tour the studio and learn about our services
• Share your current goals, fitness history and any issues and/or injuries we should be aware of
• Move! We will take you through some specific movements that are designed to give us a clear picture of how to customize your personal fitness plan.
• Your instructor will answer any questions and give you suggestions on how to move forward to best reach your goals.
Come find out more!
- Chose the date you’d like below and click Search
- Chose the day and time that works for you – and follow the prompts to create an account, make payment, and schedule.
- Call or email if you have any problems!