Please find Fusion Pilates Asheville policies here.
All clients are required to fill out a waiver before taking their first class.
- Private or Class cancellations made with less than 24 hours will be charged
Equipment Class Cancellation Policy
- Classes with no sign ups will be cancelled. Please sign up for any classes you’d like to attend. Or if you’d like to attend last minute – please check the website to insure the class has not been cancelled and sign up before heading to the studio.
Fusion is unable to make exceptions to these policies for any reason. If there is a chance you can’t make your session or class please cancel. Another option is to sign up last minute.
- We are only able to hold classes with a minimum of two clients.
- If you are the only client signed up the instructor will contact you at least an hour before the class. At your discretion you can elect to either cancel or to use an additional class credit for a discounted private session at class time.
We want to encourage clients to attend regularly so that the benefits of the work are not wasted. For this reason – please plan accordingly and only purchase packages you are able to use within the expiration period. We can not offer exceptions to these policies, but you are welcome to purchase a 15 day extension as needed. Expirations start the day you first use the package – not the sale date.
We understand that some clients leave Asheville for the winter. Please purchase your packages accordingly.
- 10 Private Package expires 100 days from first use
- 10 Class Package expires 100 days from first use
- 20 Class Package expires 200 days from first use
- 15 Day Extensions can be purchased for $10
- Inclement Weather Policy: For morning sessions from 6:00AM–1:00PM: If Asheville City or Buncombe County schools cancel or delay classes, a client has the option of rescheduling their appointment. They must call or email at least 90 minutes before their session is scheduled to alert us, so that the instructor has ample notice. If the studio is not given 90-minute notice, the session will be charged.
- For afternoon/ evening sessions from 1:00PM–8:00PM: If AB Tech cancels or delays afternoon and/or evening classes, a client has the option of rescheduling their appointment. They must call or email at least 90 minutes before their session is scheduled to alert us, so that the instructor has ample notice. If the studio is not given 90-minute notice, the session will be charged.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All appointments, whether private sessions or group classes, must be paid for in full at the time they are scheduled, or that session will not be considered reserved. All refunds will be made to your account as store credit only. This credit may be used towards any future purchase at Fusion, including private sessions, classes, series, workshops, and boutique sales.