The following policies apply to all Fusion events,courses, classes, and sessions onsite, in-person, offsite, and online.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Fusion Pilates, Inc dba Fusion Pilates Asheville (“the Studio”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Studio cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, visiting the Studio could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by visiting the Studio and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Studio may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Studio staff and/or other clients.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my involvement in sessions or classes at the Studio (“Claims”).
I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Studio, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Studio, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Studio session or class.
I agree to adhere to any and all COVID-19 policies listed below.
Fusion Covid-19 Policies
- Clients required to complete an additional Covid-19 specific waiver.
- Masks required by all staff and clients both inside the studio and outside while waiting if applicable.
- Instructor and client temperature will be taken before entry
- No guests.
- Clients or staff who feel sick, have a fever, or who may have been in contact with the virus are asked to stay at home.
- You will not be penalized for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can alert your instructor in a timely manner.
- We won't be taking payments or schedule in person at the studio. All of this can take place by phone, email, text, or online.
- Clients will be asked to wait in their car until texted by the instructor to invite you in for your session. Please don’t come early. Please exit as soon as your session is over.
- Clients will enter through the front or the back, depending on where their session will take place.
- Staff and clients will use hand sanitizer before and after each session/class
- We ask that you not bring anything into the studio that would need to be stored in the cubbies. They will not be accessible for now.
- Minimal props used per instructor's judgment.
- Clients will need to bring their own mat
- Clients may be asked to bring their own small pillow, blanket, or other props.
- Clients will be asked to wipe down any used equipment, props, or mats both before and after sessions/classes.
- Clients asked to wipe down the toilet and faucets after use.
- Touch cueing will be avoided for now.
- These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed of modifications.