Welcome to your thirty days of access to Shoulder, Core, and Leg Relationships in Walking with Jennifer Gianni. Feel free to ask questions or discuss using the comment section below.
- Wear pants that can easily be pulled up over the knee and a shirt that can be easily pulled up to access belly and lower back skin!
- Try to have 2 blocks or 2 hard back books that are the same size.
- Have a chair that has a high back and Wall space near.
- 2 pinky or tennis balls (well used and not new!)
- Double Tennis ball (not hard ) You can tie 2 tennis ball in a sock
- Blankets and /or Bolster
- Bag of heavy groceries or books to lift and carry
- yoga block or hard back books
- Chair with a high back
- Half foam roller
- 2 foam rollers (soft is better) This is only for one exercise